Trusted Suppliers of Patio Covers, Balcony Covers and Sunrooms
Now manufactured in Canada and meeting all of Canada’s zoning requirements, Lumon’s balcony and façade solutions, by Covertec, are ready to transform spaces throughout the Okanagan in new condo and home construction or renovation, restaurant, retail stores, hotel, gyms, and business spaces. The architectural and aesthetic glass walls, balcony railings and patio enclosures modernize any space and offer improved curb appeal. The minimalist Scandinavian design create a sense of transparency while adding so much functionality and sunlight.
Here are some great reasons why we are excited to bring Lumon products to Okanagan architects, builders, interior designers, property managers, strata councils and condo boards:
- Expect up to 50% noise reduction and up to 18.3% on energy savings with Lumon glazing products.
- As an effective windbreak, Lumon’s glass walls reduce maintenance and repair costs by keeping out rain, wind, and debris. In fact, balcony lifespan is extended by up to 25 years and concrete deterioration is reduced by up to 100%.
- Lumon balcony glass is fully retractable, are not considered a permanent enclosure and do not count toward gross floor area.
- High quality materials backed by rigorous lab testing and through hundreds of thousands of international projects.
- Lumon operates their business in a green manner and takes environmental responsibility very seriously. Lumon meets LEED standards and has a negative carbon footprint.
- Lumon’s balcony facades are CCMC approved and have the CE marking from the EU, demonstrating superb quality.
Okanagan Covertec is ready to work with you in the planning and design phase all the way into the execution of the project. Our professional advice and guidance, alongside Lumon’s design tools, will help streamline the building process. We can supply GDL objects for ArchiCAD users, DWG files and material for AutoCAD users, Revitool for Revit users, strength calculations and structural drawings that will accompany the building’s planning documents. These files will help in presenting to your customers and your local building department.
From small residential projects to larger commercial projects, you can always trust Covertec to deliver quality products, expert installation, unparalleled customer service and tremendous value. You can also feel good about our manufacturer warranties, and expert knowledge of local building codes.
Interested in the possibilities? Feel free to visit our Vernon showroom. One of our experienced consultants can also come speak to you about your options and bring along samples. To get started, book an appointment today.